Sizzling Sunrise

Sizzling Sunrise
As the Valley awakens to a bright new morning...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Excitement Grows...

Hello from the snowy lands of Montana. As I sit here today, watching the snow continue to fall and make everything look enchanting, I dream about my upcomming adventure. The boxes are stacking up in my apartment in anticipation of being moved to the storage garage for a very long rest. The camping equipment waits for me to load in my little car. The sunny shores of the gulf call my name, and my camera is anxious to get this journey started. My childhood dreams are beginning to take on a new reality. I'm so excited to have this rare opportunity to make this dream come true.

What is dreaming really all about? I think it's the hearts desire to fulfill a niche that has been left empty. We all have a purpose in life and it is our job to find that purpose during the time we are given here on earth. For many it's being a parent, a lover, a poet or achieving something unusual. For others it's serving others, sharing knowledge, enhancing another persons existance in some positive way. For me it's the romance of adventure and then taking it one step further and sharing it with those I love. I am a very creative woman who lives each day to the absolute fullest extent possible. I thirst for excitement, love and laughter. These are all elements of my dreams. What's your dream? Do you long for something more?

As the time to start draws near, I feel the tingle and the passion that awaits me as I explore this great nation of ours. My internal dance of joy ignites and my dreams intensify. I hope that many of you that read this will stay tuned and follow along. It will be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Fine BJ, I will follow your blog...I am a holdout cuz I do not normally follow a blog post, but I guess it won't be much different then following on Facebook. Luv ya and hope you stay warm.

    ReplyDelete