Sizzling Sunrise

Sizzling Sunrise
As the Valley awakens to a bright new morning...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Playing "Catch Up"...

Well friends (if there's any left), it looks like I really dropped the ball on this one. Please accept my apologies for not writing/updating in such a very long time!!! So much has happened in my life since I last posted, both good and bad. I have been on quite the rollercoaster physically and emotionally, health issues, art issues, financial issues ~ LIFE happens!




I have been trying to expand my photography skills and knowledge. Learn how to best market my work, displays, techniques, frames, posters, etc... I'm working toward a nice exhibition of my work on a particular website for a fancy Home Decor store in Colorado. With any amount of luck, some of the canvas' will sell and create some income to create more and build things up for a greater showing.




I also created a 2012 calendar of my photography that has been successful! That came out in November 2011. Then Christmas happened... My health took a bad turn downward and I was basically on "Death Row". I had to do something quickly if I wanted to continue to live!!! I did some deep research, took serious/drastic action and am on my way to recovery now.




My inspiration for living is my 3 son's and all of my many, many grandchildren. They inspire me every day in one way or another. I have found many new Photography friends on Facebook as well and they also inspire me with their work and kind words to me. My friends that I've had for many years are also the glue that holds me together most days. I am so very blessed with amazing friends and I treasure each one of them!!!




Fall has passed, Winter is present and Spring is on the way... I will share some new photo's here with you but you can also see my work by visiting: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BJJones-Photography/228417527189794 Be sure to click on the "LIKE" button. When I post new stuff you will be told about it and can share in the beauty of the world as I find and share it. I derive such pleasure from sharing my passion for photography. Nature and all it's splendor is what drives my THOUGHTS AND INSPIRATIONS. What drives yours?




Until next time friends ~ Take care, think positive, and share a kindness...

No comments:

Post a Comment